Weekly Meal Plan
If you are looking for inspiration to create a weekly meal plan, you are in the right place!
Each week I share a meal plan that is packed with easy to make recipes, with variety, AND I try to repurpose leftovers from at least one meal each and every week to minimize time spent in the kitchen and maximize time spent enjoying life!
A new meal plan comes out each Friday, so stay tuned or pin it here to save it!
Hi Friends! Welcome to our weekly meal plan section of Easy Family Recipes. I love sharing new recipe ideas each week and have a real passion for making cooking simple and enjoyable to do at home when you are a busy family. If you aren’t signed up for my e-mail newsletter, make sure to do that asap so you can get new recipes and the new meal plan updated for each week!
You can click here to sign up or on the button below.
Week 94 Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Lemon Basil Chicken– This dish takes just one pan and can be made in under 30 minutes. If you love fresh flavors, this one is a must!
- Side Dish:
- Pesto Roasted Vegetables – These are fast and oh, so delicious.
- Pasta- We like angel hair or penne pasta
- Main Dish: Shredded Mexican Chicken Casserole- This one is a crowd pleaser and super fast for the busiest nights. You can even make it with rotisserie or pre-cooked chicken to make it extra speedy.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Million Dollar Pork Chops- These are a FAN FAVORITE! So simple, and with so much flavor, you might just put this one on your regular meal rotation.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Caesar Chicken – This dish is crazy easy, and crazy DELICIOUS. It makes the most tender chicken and the flavors are just unbelivable.
- Green Salad– perfect pairing for the Caesar flavors!
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli– I’ve had readers tell me this is so good it is the only way they can get their kids to clean the veggies off their plate. I agree!
- Main Dish: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad– Use the leftovers from Thursday to start this easy Friday meal. We love that this salad meal is hearty enough to satisfy the picky eaters, but still packs in the greens.
- Garlic Bread– Perfect pairing for a salad.
- Dessert – Cornflake cookies– If you haven’t tried these, you must! They are a little bit quirky, but so so good! (warning, you might not be able to stop eating them!)
- Chicken Fajita Dip– Cheesy, hearty and packed with flavor. This dip is usually the first thing on the table that disappear