The Favor of God Inspired by Jerry Savelle
(https://youtu.be/IqEacirnZVw) Terry Minor Jr – Favor Flow – inspired by Jerry Savelle
Prophetic Word: I declare over you today that you will experience unprecedented favor and unprecedented opportunities like you never have before. That the favor of God will position you to be in the right place, at the right time. That the favor of God gives you the advantage and new opportunities to prosper and live in victory.
1. The BLESSING of the Lord is upon me. It causes the favor of God to surround me as with a shield. (Ps.5:12)
2. The favor of God on my life enables me to do what I can not do on my own, it enables me to do supernatural things. (Ps.44:3)
3. I am consistently declaring and walking in the favor of God, it is impossible for the enemy to prevent me from succeeding in the things that God has called me to do. (Ps.41:11)
4. I receive revelation of the divine favor of God, therefore, I gird up the loins of my mind, I am sober and I rest my expectation fully on this divine favor. (1 Pet.1:13)
5. God’s divine favor is sufficient for me. When I am weak, His divine favor makes me strong. (2 Cor.12:7-10)
6. I am strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (2 Tim.2:1)
7. I receive divine favor and multiplied peace in the knowledge of God and Jesus my Lord. My life is increasing with the divine favor of God and the freedom from all fear. I continually expect the favor of God to manifest in my life. (2 Pet.1:2)
8. I come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb.4:16)
9. I believe that I have received the help that I need. I believe I have received the divine favor that is changing my circumstances to my benefit, empowerment, and favor.
10. God has declared this household a BLESSED household. I agree, this household is joyful and favored with BLESSINGS. (Prov.3:33 Amp)
11. The favor of God is on me, the favor of God surrounds me, the favor of God goes before me. I have access to the throne of divine favor, and in time of need, that favor comes my way.
12. The favor of God restores to me everything that the enemy has stolen times seven. (Exod.3:16-17, 21-22; Prov.6:30-31)
13. God’s favor brings me honor in the midst of my adversaries. (Exod.11:1-3; Ps.23:5)
14. The favor of God goes before me and brings new and valuable real estate into my possession. (Josh.1:3, 24:12- 13; Deut.33:23)
15. The favor of God is on me and I am experiencing great victories in the midst of the most daunting odds. (Josh.11:4, 6-8, 20)
16. The favor of God is causing me to be appreciated and recognized by my superiors. (1 Sam.16:12, 19-22)
17. The favor of God is on me and I receive prominence and preferential treatment all the days of my life. (Esther 2:15-18; Deut.11:21; Eph.2:10)
18. The favor of God produces supernatural increase, promotion, restoration, honor, increased assets, greater victories, recognition, prominence, preferential treatment, petitions granted, policies and rules changed, and battles won in which I do not have to fight.
19. As I declare God’s favor over my life, God is establishing it and the light of His favor is shining upon my ways. (Job 22:28 Amp)
20. I am going to experience the fullness of the supernatural favor that God has designated for this time. (Rom.15:29)
21. I receive advantage, preference, assistance, support, leverage, honor, benefits, indorsement, special attention, backing, priority, respect, singled out, privilege, promotion, upgrade, superiority, special consideration, benevolence, and goodwill.
22. Great things are happening for me that has never happened that way before – having no precedence, no example, no model, no equivalent – unparallel, new, and beyond anything like it. Great things are happening to me that are exceeding expectation, groundbreaking, unrivaled, extraordinary, exceptional, phenomenal, record-setting, and revolutionary.
23. The blessing of God empowers me to prosper, and the favor of God provides me the opportunities to make it happen! I thank You, Father, that You are blessing me indeed, enlarging my territory, that Your hand is with me and keeping me from evil so that I cause no pain.
24. I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live, I live by and through faith in the Son of God, who loves me and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God. (Gal.2:20)